Roses Are Gifts For Our Skin
- Rose petals in skincare are an exquisite treat for the cells and the senses.
- Hydrating as the natural oils lock in moisture.
- Nourishing from the natural vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Firming as rose petals astringent qualities help to smooth and tighten the pores and skin.
- Soothing and healing as the rose petals are anti-inflammatory and beneficial to sensitive and irritated skin in addition to reducing redness.
- Anti-bacterial from the rose essential oil aiding acne prone skin.
- Relaxing as the aromatic fragrance calms, soothes and elevates the mind reducing the stress hormone cortisol.
- The therapeutic effects of rose petals find their rich history dating back to ancient times where they were used as medicines, elixirs and beauty rituals.
DID YOU KNOW
It requires tens of thousands of rose blooms, picked in the early hours of dawn, to yield 1 ounce of rose essential oil. That makes rose oil one of the most expensive essential oils; it’s so concentrated, only a few drops are necessary to experience the therapeutic benefits.
Rose Colours & Meanings:
Red: Love & Romance
Yellow: Friendship, Joy & Caring
Lavender: Enchantment, Majesty & Love at First Sight
Pink: Admiration, Gratitude & Appreciation
White: Purity, Innocence, Sympathy & Spirituality
Orange: Desire, Energy & Passion