Microdermabrasion is a highly effective anti-aging strategy. It is a form of mechanical exfoliation using crystals to remove the outer layer of dead skin or damaged skin cells revealing healthy vibrant skin. By removing the keratinized layers of skin, skin care products are more easily penetrated into the skin thus making them more effective.
Our Allegra microdermabrasion incorporates many of the elements of facial. For optimal results, a series is recommended usually 6 spaced 2 to 4 weeks apart. It is important to be gentle with your skin for 24-48 hours post treatment and always remember to an SPF sunscreen.
How it works:
- A wand with a disposable tip is used to create a vacuum (suction) while crystals are blast across the surface of the skin.
- The crystals aid in loosening the dead surface skin cells and the vacuum carries them away.
- The suction of the wand also brings blood flow and therefore oxygen to the surface of the skin.
- The depth of the exfoliation is controlled by the strength of the suction and flow of the crystals.
- The different areas of the face require the settings to be adjusted throughout the treatment.
- Improves the texture of the skin
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Collagen stimulating
- Diminishes the appearance of scars
- Decreases pore size
- Reduces uneven pigmentation
|Face & Neck||$125|
|Neck & Decolette||$125|
|Face Neck & Decolette||$175|