Restore Your Health & Prevent Illness…Auricular (Ear) Candling
- A historical natural ‘home remedy’ method for removing impacted wax and residues in the ear canal by Indian, Egyptian, Greek, and North American cultures
- A painless, simple, non-invasive alternative to maintain, restore and tone our hearing
- Uses either bee’s wax or dripless paraffin candles
- Cleanses ears of pollution, debris and old wax
What are the benefits of Ear Candling?
Ear Candling helps to:
- relieve migraine pressure
- irrigate sinuses
- relieving swollen glands
- reducing itchiness / ringing in the ears
- reduce inflammation of the jaw (TMJ)
- improve clarity
What Should I Expect?
Ear candling is safe, very relaxing and gentle for the recipient. Sessions are approximately 60 minutes and include 1 pair of ear candles complimented by gentle lymphatic massage on the face and hand reflexology during the ear candling. Facial reflexology follows after both ears have been candled to aid in the detoxification process, assisting to flush away toxins and crystalline deposits on nerve endings on the face that are interconnected to other body systems and organs.
While the client lies on their side, one ear at a time is candled while applying lymphatic massage to the face and hand reflexology to the hands to stimulate nerve endings. Once the candle has burned down to approximately 1.5 inches in length, the flame is distinguished. The remainder of the candle is cut open to reveal what has been extracted from the ear canal.
The process is then repeated on the other ear.
Contraindications To Ear Candling
Anyone having tubes in their ears, perforated eardrums or is bleeding from the ears is not a candidate to have ear candling performed on them.
Do’s and Don’ts of Ear Candling
- Do not candle your own ears
- Do not immerse your head in water for 24 hours after ear candling / coning
- Do place cotton in your ears when you shower for 24 hours after ear candling / coning
- Do place cotton in your ears if you are going into a cold wind or windy environment, for up to 24 hours after ear candling / coning.
- Both ears must be candled once. You may always go back and re-candle a problem ear as many times after as long as both are done the first time.
- It can take 1-7+ ear candling sessions before the ears are totally clear of wax and dried infection. Ear wax replenishes itself in a 24 hour period.
- Drink plenty of water after having ear candling.
- It is quite common to feel tired and relaxed after ear candling / coning. This is due to the organs being heated up and the toxins leaving the body (flushed out).
- Re-book for ear candling /coning every 3-4 months, after your ears are clear or whenever you feel your ears filling up (a feeling of fullness), earache, infection or cold.
Ear Candling Sessions with Gina Bello, Holistic Practitioner